What does it mean to be a VOC?
* Volunteers are on call at least 2 school days per month from 8 a.m. – 2p.m.
* Our Volunteers deliver new essentials (coats, shoes, socks, underwear, shirts, pants, basic hygiene items and feminine hygiene).
* A VOC may also deliver food boxes to school personnel for student’s families. Food boxes are provided by our partner, One Generation Away.
* During a shift, a VOC responds to requests from school personnel through the GroupMe app. The volunteer collects requested items from the NOOK space at the One Generation Away warehouse or purchases them with NOOK funds and promptly delivers items to the requesting school.
* Volunteers provide their own transportation.
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected]