What does it mean to be a VOC?
* Volunteers are on call at least 2 school days per month from 8 a.m. – 2p.m.
* Our Volunteers deliver new essentials (coats, shoes, socks, underwear, shirts, pants, basic hygiene items and feminine hygiene).
* A VOC may also deliver food boxes to school personnel for student’s families. Food boxes are provided by our partner.
* During a shift, a VOC responds to requests from school personell through the GroupMe app. The volunteer collects requested items from NOOK space at the One Generation Away warehouse or purchases with NOOK funds and promptly delivers them to the requesting school.
* Volunteers provide their own transportation.
If you have any questions about Contact us at [email protected]